Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Enter to Win at My Humble Kitchen.com

Just a quick share:  
I have to say, even though I blog, I only have a handful of blogs I actually have time to follow. This one is my most favorite: MyHumbleKitchen.com. 

I am so excited about one of Diana's latest posts that I had to share with you- mom to mom- and teacher to teacher! 

 You can enter to win this REALLY nice picnic set from Might Nest, a sponsor of hers, complete with something every mom would drool over- reusable, washable, snack bags! AND you can also ask family and friends to accumulate points toward $1,000 give away for your local school. Just sign up through facebook and visit this link: 
ENTER TO WIN at MYHUMBLEKITCHEN.COM

If you're a mom of little ones, she also offers a great noursihing whole wheat snack cracker recipe. I just LOVE her healthy recipes. Don't forget to follow Diana! Your tummy will thank you. 

~Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking joy in encouraging others at home, at school and at play!