Friday, June 13, 2014

Love Note: Shea Moisture

As a mom, I began looking for soaps and shampoos that were safe to use on my baby. All baby's skin is different. My first one tended to have little spots of eczema and my youngest was blessed with easier skin. However, in researching the chemicals found in our shampoos and soaps, I decided to spend more on safety for my girls.  I have not regretted it since!  You may think, "there is no way I could spend more".  Well, we're on one teacher salary and can't either, so I moved some money around to budget for it. It has so far been a once every 6 months expense- hey, that's doable. 

Let me tell you about this Love Note feature:
This is Baby Head to Toe Wash and Shampoo by Shea Moisture. They have a whole line of products you will love. I get nothing for advertising this; I just love it and wanted to share with you. This particular kind is Red Tea and Babassu. It smells wonderful and has no harmful chemicals. You can find this product at your local Target or at Walgreens. They carry all kinds (even for us moms and dads). 
I use this one on my toddler's hair- also smells great and makes her hair so shiny and healthy.  We've been using it for several months and I see a difference in her hair!
This one is slightly better priced at around $9.00. Again, we don't have to buy these very frequently. We only use a small amount at one time. Love this! Try it out. I know you will too!


                                                                            Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking joy in encouraging others at home, at school and at play!